The 12V Accessory Plug Adapter allows users to connect VentureHeat's 12V heated gear to an Accessory Plug Socket where available. (This setup bypasses the installation of a battery harness.)MC-38 12V Heated Jacket Liner 6.9 – 7.8 Amps (83W)
MC-18 12V Soft Shell Heated Vest 3.0 – 3.5 Amps (48W)
MC-15 12V Heated Vest for Women 3.0 – 3.5 Amps (48W)
MC-10 12V Heated Vest for Men 3.0 – 3.5 Amps (48W)
MC-25 12V Elite Heated Vest 4.7 – 5.5 Amps (46W)
MC-20 12V Heated Pant Liners 3.8 – 4.5 Amps (46W)
BX-125 12V Heated Gloves 2 Amps (24W Total)
MC-60 12V Heated Glove Liners 2 Amps (24W Total)
MC-50 12V Heated Insoles 1.44 Amps (17.2W Total)
(1) The 12V Accessory Plug Adapter does not work with standard 12V cigarette lighter socket.
(2) Vehicles with a CAN-BUS electrical system (i.e. most newer BMWs) do not allow high power heated clothing to utilize the Accessory Plug Socket to power the heated clothing. If your vehicle has a CAN-Bus system, it is recommended to use a battery harness (hard-wired) instead of the 12V Accessory Plug.
(3) Users should first consult with the vehicle's dealer to make sure that the vehicle’s power system has enough power for our items' draw.
Please see the table below to view the draw of our products and to calculate your vehicle's output.
The warranty period for Venture Heat products is as follows:
- Battery Heated Clothing - 12 Months
- 12V Power Sports Gear - 12 Months
- Heat Therapy Wraps - 12 Months
- Batteries - 6 Months