Thermacell Heated Insoles are amazing foot warmers that offer convenient remote control operation. No wires or external batteries, and up to 2,500 hours of toasty heat to warm cold feet.
Rechargeable heated insoles are great to wear in work boots, dress shoes, ski boots, loafers, sneakers any any other footwear that you own to provide hours of warmth. Feel the comforting heat with the touch of a button!
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles Foot Warmers:
- Operated by a wireless remote control while the foot warmer is inside your shoes or boots
- Uses high-tech wireless thermal technology: no wires, cords, or straps
- Charge lasts up to 5 hours of constant use on medium heat
- Powered by rechargeable, built-in lithium-ion polymer batteries embedded in the foot warmer insoles
- Three temperature settings for comfort
- 1) No heat 2) Medium (100 degrees Fahrenheit 2) High(111 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times using the included charger. About $0.25 per use or $0.05 per hour of use.
Whether you’re at work or play, cold feet are not fun. ThermaCELL Heated Insoles foot warmers keep your feet comfortably warm. They maintain a steady temperature inside your shoes or boots, keeping your feet around normal body temperature. That’s different from disposable chemical foot-warming pads that get hot to the touch and can make your feet sweat.
ThermaCELL products and accessories are guaranteed against defects under normal use for one year from the date of purchase. If your product fails to perform satisfactorily because of defects in materials or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
Making sure your feet don’t sweat, and then freeze, ThermaCELL Original Heated Insoles heat to a specific temperature based on your remote setting. Similar to the thermostat in your home, the Heated Insoles will get up to the temperature of your choice—then temporarily turn off—coming back on when needed. Smart-charging technology ensures the battery is fully charged in each Heated Insole, turning your regular cold-weather shoes into a warm oasis for 2,500 hours.
To stop heat from escaping through the soles of your shoe—which is one of the main reasons feet get cold—Heated Insoles utilizes an insulated layer between your feet and the bottom of your shoes or boots. The water-resistant fabric liner absorbs any moisture, and the molded cushion provides the dry comfort you’ll need to keep the cold from cutting your winter activities short.